Get the Kindle Guide to the World Cup 2014 by clicking HERE
The following are files that have been formatted for viewing on your Kindle. In order to view these files, click on the article link and download to your computer, connect to your Kindle with the USB cord, and drag into the “documents” folder on the Kindle. The article will appear in the menu once you have disconnected the Kindle from your computer and will be labeled “new.” Sources for each article are indicated in parentheses.
You can also email the document to yourself by emailing it to your Kindle email address, which you can find in your Amazon account information under “Manage Your Content and Devices.” Just find the device you want to email the book to and click on it to see its email address.
>>>Get the download of President Barack Obama’s Inaugural Address formatted for the Kindle here.
- EduKindle Notepad – designed for use with older e-ink Kindle devices with keyboards. This is a download for your Kindle that provides you with a place to create and save personal notes for your Kindle – you can also get instructions on how to use EduKindle Notepad by downloading the Notepad Instructions file and transferring it to your Kindle with the Notepad file – when you open Notepad, you will see a note icon next to the title at the top – click on the Menu and select “My Notes and Marks” to read the Notepad instructions – you can then delete the note if you wish!
- Download G. K. Chesterton’s The Man Who Was Thursday right here.
- A Special Holiday Download – Stave Five of Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol – a gift for you right here. We hope you enjoy this, the final chapter of Dickens’ classic, capturing the spirit of Christmas morning and the sense of wonder that comes over Scrooge.
- Adequate Yearly Progress – a brief overview of this key component of NCLB (source: Wikipedia)
- Final NCLB Regulations Press Release October 28, 2008 – the Department’s final changes to the NCLB regulations outlined in a press release (source: Dept. of Education)
Get the Kindle Guide to the World Cup by clicking HERE
Check back for updates!